Fire to Fork Terms and Conditions
WIN A FIRE TO FORK BOOK COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions - 2022
27TH May 2022
- By participating in the WIN A FIRE TO FORK BOOK COMPETITION promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges these terms and conditions of entry. The promoter is Sheldon & Hammond Pty. Ltd. (24 Salisbury Rd, Asquith NSW 2077).
- Employees & contractors of Sheldon & Hammond and their immediate family members are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Entry into the promotion is open to Australian residents only.
- The Promotion will commence on 01/06/2022 and entries close 01/07/2022 or once both prizes have been claimed.
- During the Competition Period, entrants must:
- purchase at least one product under the Zippo Outdoor category in an online order from https://zippo.com.au/.
- The two prizes are signed copies of the Fire To Fork Adventure Cooking Book by Harry Fisher, Fire To Fork Zippo lighter and additional Fire To Fork stickers/merchandising.
- This competition is chance-based; Two valid entrants will be randomly selected (by representatives of the Promoter) and determined by chance.
- The prize must be claimed in full by August 31st 2022.
- Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn at the promoter’s discretion.
- The prize winner must be 18 years old or older.
- The prize winner will be notified via the email address supplied by the entrant in order details.
- The name of the winner may also be posted to Facebook.
- Sheldon & Hammond & representatives of the Promoter reserves the right to validate the authenticity of entries and entrant details.
- The successful prize winner accepts the prizes 'as-is'.
- Sheldon & Hammond is not responsible for any variation in the value of the prize.
- All decisions of Sheldon & Hammond in connection with the promotion are final and no correspondence is to be entered into.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
- The Promoter will require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter's discretion.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Sheldon & Hammond may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You should periodically revisit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use this website after any such amendment and participate in the competition you are deemed to have agreed to the amended terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.