Zippo released the design "2022 Collectible of the Year" with the purpose of celebrating the 90th anniversary of the establishment and development of Zippo. Zippo's 2022 Collectible of the Year features unique finishes divided by region This Gold Plated lighter is exclusive to Asia Pacific Market and is limited to 30,000 pieces.
- Made on Gold Plate Armor Thick Case Zippo.
- Uses 3D Deep Engraving technology for the “90” anniversary number.
- Diamond-shaped 360° multi-cutting technology surrounds the lighter (diamonds are a modern gift for 90th anniversaries)
- Deep engraving process (Lustre Etched) shadow inside the “0” of “90” is the image of a Zippo lighter model. It is also the first to be decorated inside a deeply carved design.The commemorative text “ZIPPO 1932-2022” is also deeply engraved (Lustre Etched) on the back of the cap.- The red Zippo flame logo with epoxy coating sparkles on the lid. This is also the first time using a sparkling epoxy coating process on a lighter.
- Limited number is laser engraved on the back of Zippo and consecutively numbered: XXXXX/30000
- The base is marked with the years “1932-2022” and the words “Anniversary Edition”
- The lighter is packaged in a black, diamond pattern with an exclusive, luxurious and unique 90th anniversary logo.